Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Death of Harry Meowahan

RIP Harry Meowahan in the streets below the ocean no one is really dead la la la la la la la la la la la la la...



Hey all you silly crime kittehs!

It's me Weave "Ocean Maniac" Rogers, the new chief here at Crime Kittehs HQ.

I'm real sorry that my first post on here has to be about the death of one of our own but Harry Meowahan was found dead this morning.

Apparently he was shot in the butt with a bb gun while taking a cat nap and he bled to death.

At least he didn't have to suffer that much.

Police have arrested Harry's archenemy Crazington McGee for the murder.

So for now it's just me and Meowy Quinn at Crime Kittehs. But we have enlisted the aid of superstar Nick Cannon's son Nick Cannon Jr., the toughest cop east of Detroit.  He should be here in a few days.

I just hope that no bad guys try to attack Crime Kittehs HQ while we're running a skeleton crew because we might end up literally being like skeletons or I will be cartilage since I'm a shark.


Sincerely,

Weave "Ocean Maniac" Rogers

Isn't it crazy this place is called Crime Kittehs even though it's run by a fish and a kitteh?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...