Sunday, January 29, 2012

Not Listening to Sophie Ellis-Bextor Is a Crime!

Sophie Ellis-Bextor Rules!!!!


Hey all you kittehs out there,

It's me Weave Rogers, the Ocean Maniac!  The coolest shark in law enforcement.

As part of my job fighting crime I often have to straighten out punks like Mumia Abu Jamal for listening to shitty music or murdering Philadelphia cops.

One thing that has always led me to believe that Mumia Abu Jamal was a stone cold sociopath was the fact that besides murdering police officers and showing absolutely no remorse he has also been known to totally hate on Sophie Ellis-Bextor, I mean Mumia Abu Jamal is a straight-up Sophie Ellis-Hater!

So if you wanna be cool like me and not a lame cop-killing coward like Mumia Abu Jamal you better step up to the musical plate and listen to this yo:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qfWOWvS-u8U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>


Later,
Weave "Ocean Maniac" Rogers

Weave Rogers: Apex predator and the biggest Sophie Ellis-Bextor fan the ocean seas have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...