Thursday, July 14, 2011

Betamax Archives #1: Jodi Huisentruit

Missing anchorwoman Jodi Huisentruit.  Who took her?


As most people know us cats do all our home viewing on Betamax tape, it's the format we prefer.

I thought that it would help supplement some of our case studies on here by digging into the Betamax vaults and finding related clips.

Mind you, I manually transfer each of these clips from Betamax tape onto my Amiga computer.

For our first piece of  footage I bring you the story of Jodi Huisentruit, these were originally aired on Unsolved Mysteries soon after her disappearance in 1995. 

I am currently preparing a review of "Dead Air:  The Disappearance of Jodi Huisentruit" by Beth Bednar and one of my officers, Sgt. Jane Scratchaway is working on her own study of the Huisentruit case which I will be posting up here in due time.

Anyway, take a look at the clips and if you have kids be careful, this is some pretty spooky shit:






1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...